Policy key definitions:
* “I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business, Red Zebrano Ltd
* “you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website
* GDPR means General Data Protection Act
* PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
* ICO means Information Commissioner’s Office
* Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
Key principles of GDPR:
Processing your personal data:
Under the GDPR (General Protection Regulation) we control and / or process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases.
* Lawful basis: Consent
Where our purpose for processing is: To monitor and improve website performance: to receive messages sent via our website
We process your information in the following ways: Google analytics
Data retention period: We will continue to process your data information under this basis until you withdraw consent or it is determined your consent no longer exists.
If, as determined by us, the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information changes, we will notify you about the change and any new lawful basis to be used if required. We shall stop processing your personal information if the lawful basis used is no longer relevant.
Your individual rights:
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in detail here:
* the right to be informed;
* the right to access;
* the right to rectification;
* the right to erasure;
* the right to restrict processing
* the right to data portability
* the right to object; and
* the right not to be subjected to automated decision-making including profiling
You also have the right to complain to the ICO [www.ico.org.uk] if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
Some cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website.
Data security and protection:
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.